Sauces




Product Image Manufacturer- Item Name Price
Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce,16.5 oz Squeeze Bottle Torani

Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce,16.5 oz Squeeze Bottle

16.5 oz squeeze bottle Welcome to pure decadence. Made with the best cocoa, sugar and vanilla, this rich sauce brings you a noticeably deep chocolate taste. It's complex and bittersweet – sort of like an amicable breakup. But taste it, and you'll never break up with this loyal partner Serving Size 1 oz (2 Tbsp.) Amount per serving: Calories 100 Calories from Fat 5 % Daily...
$8.99

Add:

Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce, 64 oz (Half Gallon) Torani

Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce, 64 oz (Half Gallon)

Pumpkin blend complemented with cinnamon, nutmeg and other seasonal spice flavors. Serving Size 1 oz (2 Tbsp.) Amount per serving: Calories 110 Calories from Fat 5 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 g 1% Sodium 15 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 26 g 9% Sugar 21 g Protein 1 g * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
$22.99

Add:

Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce,16.5 oz Squeeze Bottle Torani

Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce,16.5 oz Squeeze Bottle

Pumpkin blend complemented with cinnamon, nutmeg and other seasonal spice flavors. 16.5 oz squeeze bottle Serving Size 1 oz (2 Tbsp.) Amount per serving: Calories 100 Calories from Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 45 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 26 g 9% Sugar 24 g Protein 1 g * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
$8.99

Add:

Torani Sauce Pump (for new packaging) Torani

Torani Sauce Pump (for new packaging)

Made for Torani Half Gallon Sauce Bottles in the new packaging 1/2 oz per pump We always recommend thoroughly washing pumps in the evening with very hot water, not soap and then let them air dry over night to ensure they are completely dry before placing them back into the bottle. When pumps have any remaining water or soapy residue and are placed back into a sauce it causes a biological reaction...
$9.50

Add:

Torani Spicy Dark Chocolate Sauce (formally Mayan Chocolate), 64 oz (Half Gallon) Torani

Torani Spicy Dark Chocolate Sauce (formally Mayan Chocolate), 64 oz (Half Gallon)

  64 oz bottle (half gallon) This product has been discontinued and we will not be getting any more in stock Pump not included
$19.99

... more info
Sold Out

Torani Sugar Free Caramel Sauce, 64 oz (Half Gallon) Torani

Torani Sugar Free Caramel Sauce, 64 oz (Half Gallon)

A rich, buttery caramel flavor. Serving Size 1 oz (2 Tbsp.) Amount per serving: Calories 80 Calories from Fat 15 % Daily Value* Total Fat 2 g 3% Sodium 60 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 19 g 6% Sugar 0 g Protein 0 g * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
$21.99

Add:

Torani Sugar Free White Chocolate Sauce, Half Gallon Torani

Torani Sugar Free White Chocolate Sauce, Half Gallon

Torani flavored sauces are made with the finest ingredients. Commonly used to make specialty coffee drinks, espresso drinks, desserts, and more. A rich, cream-dairy profile having subtle undertones of buttery vanilla. Made with Splenda Serving Size (28.35 g or 2 Tbsp.) Amount per serving: Calories 80 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1 g Saturated Fat 0 g Cholesterol...
$24.99

Add:

Torani White Chocolate Sauce, Half Gallon Torani

Torani White Chocolate Sauce, Half Gallon

Torani flavored sauces are made with the finest ingredients. Commonly used to make specialty coffee drinks, espresso drinks, desserts, and more. Serving Size (28.35 g or 2 Tbsp.) Amount per serving: Calories 110 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat less than 1 g Saturated Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 70 mg Total Carbohydrate 25 g Sugar 22 g Protein 1...
$23.99

Add:

Torani White Chocolate Sauce,16.5 oz Squeeze Bottle Torani

Torani White Chocolate Sauce,16.5 oz Squeeze Bottle

16.5 oz squeeze bottle Give your coffees, mochas and hot cocoas some extra oomph. This rich sauce delivers the cocoa buttery vanilla notes of a fine white chocolate. And believe us – it’s dreamy. Serving Size 1 oz (2 Tbsp.) Amount per serving: Calories 100 Calories from Fat 5 % Daily Value* Total Fat .5 g 1% Sodium 75 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 8% Sugar 24...
$8.99

Add: